samedi 13 décembre 2014

CLEMARS 800 repeater

Apparently, we have a CLEMARS 800Mhz repeater in town. A pursuit from Anaheim came down the I-5 Friday morning, and stopped on the 805 bridge over the I-8. The Anaheim units only had CLEMARS, and CHP patched the Orange into that. SDPD then patched SWAT on Tac 3 to CLEMARS. Didn't work too tremendously well, as some transmissions took up to 3 seconds to key through the multiple patches, but it surprised me we have a repeater on that frequency. First time I have ever dialed it in on my radio. I know FD talks simplex on FIREMARS D, D is for Direct, so I assume there might be a FIREMARS repeater as well.



868.5125 156.7 if anyone is interested, I know there are lots of different CLEMARS 800 frequencies. What ia the UHF CLEMARS that CHP CAD always refers to?



Paul





CLEMARS 800 repeater

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire