lundi 29 décembre 2014

real odd noise

Recently, after returning from a trip I reprogrammed my BCD396XT with all of the local analog channels that I monitor with my BCT15X (it actually has better reception than the digital HT with the OEM antennas). Needless to say, I am getting noises that I do not hear on the 15X when listening to any of the talkgroups of the Denton County system.



The Frisco P25 system comes in without issue (and even set to 400ms wait with a threshold of 7 from the default 8) but the DCSO groups pickup 'other' reception - that sounds similar to the noises in the movie 'The Matrix' when you hear what it (the Matrix) sounds like (almost like some weird digital noises in the background of the conversation). I do receive the signals no doubt but with a noise that I can't tell if is some odd interference or what. These systems are on my desk - to either side of my SDR PC and before, I never heard this noise.



If the analog base unit doesn't get anything but a small amount of background noise along with the usual conversations - then does anyone have any idea on what this random constant noise is on these analog channels? If desired - I can record some conversations if you wish to hear the

396xt screeching on distant signals

I have the xt also and I'm getting the same thing in the analog systems it just seems as it's picking up distant signals and making a real annoying screeching noise ... Would be nice to have the issue solved if anyone has any answers thanks happy scanning. Has anyone ever found a cure for this its been 2 years now an still doing the same very annoing seems to be worse when I'm in town near the streetlights for some reason.

*





real odd noise

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire