lundi 29 décembre 2014

BCD396XT New BCD 396xt user

I have the Uniden USB-1 scanner Radio interface cable. First off, when Looked at what firmware my radio had installed, it says the latest version version of Firmware and when I am in Freescan - Virtual control - com port settings and hit the "test" button it says: "Freescan has recognized the scanner and is ready to operate with it."



Here are some things I am worried about.



First: When the the scanner is hooked into my laptop through the USB, it does not show up in the usual place where my IPOD or thumb drives would. Is that a problem?



Second: When I get out of Freescan and go back in, I have to reload all of my location info such as state, county, and such. It starts me back at Araaquay or whatever.



From here I go to file- import and choose "from radioreference trunked?" I then sign in (I am a premium member,) and fill out the info. USA- Oregon- Multnomah County- and select "Portland Public radio system MOT type II. I then click none on both sides, and click only the agencies I want right? Oh, and I hit save my home info thing. Okay, so it "skipped 13 channels," dont know what that means. . . but when I go back to the home screen there they all are with their TGID's and stuff. I hit control-s and there it is under file: BCD396xt 12/29/2014.



Now I go to "Upload to scanner?" Hit that little button that looks like a little scanner (by now you should feel the pain in my voice as a salty liquid of defeat drains from my eye sockets,) the "upload to scanner screen" pops up, I check the Erase all systems red button and check all, and then hit start import.



Update: I have it scanning and picking up only one station (Backbone) I still have work to do.





BCD396XT New BCD 396xt user

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire