mardi 30 décembre 2014

A crazy scheme

I want to start by saying this is as close as I could figure out to the right place to post this. I apologize in advance if this was the wrong place.



Anyway, I have noticed many people online build their own 12v generators from a small engine and an automotive alternator. I was wondering if anyone thinks there could be a market for something like this. The concept is simple and easy, a cheap motor, a cheap one wire alternator, and either a coupling or belt drive. Of course a framework of some kind to hold it all.



I guess my point is, is anyone going to buy something like that? I can see where perhaps someone who uses a batter and inverter for camping might like it. I plan to use the same idea for after storms and such. What about the radio crowd? Would anyone use something like that to keep a battery pack boosted for their equipment? Maybe to supplement a solar setup? I know it would probably create some electrical noise, but I wouldnt see it as something to be run all the time. Anyway, I guess I just want to know if I am nuts.





A crazy scheme

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire