mercredi 31 décembre 2014

BC355N trunking?

It has been a while since I have owned a scanner, my previous was a PRO95 from Radio Shack. I loved it and was not happy with its failure (after 3 years of dependable use).



I am looking at a BC355N and was wondering if it has the trunking feature (needed in my area) or does it automatically decode the transmissions? I know with the PRO95 there was a trunking code to enter. Or am I better off going back to what I know will work?



Please forgive me for being behind the times with the new scanners, but I have searched and can not find a definite answer. I have even downloaded the manual and can not find any mention of it or a warning of it NOT supporting trunking.



Thanks for any help you guys can provide.



PS, the trunking system used in my area is:

"Oklahoma Wireless Interoperability Network (OKWIN) Motorola "





BC355N trunking?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire