lundi 29 décembre 2014

Baldwin County 700 Mhz

I've finally got my 436HP programmed correctly for the system. It's more active than it was last time I was down here (July).



I'm hearing more activity on more towers, which is encouraging.



This morning I heard Loxley and Summerdale PDs using Phase II

Also heard County Fire South as P25 Phase I. Some departments seem to refer to that as "Channel 2". That's also cross patched to the VHF frequencies, but reception is better on the trunk.

Medstar and North Baldwin EMS are using Phase II.

Annoyingly, the sheriff still has all channels encrypted.



One thing that I've noticed is that audio seems better on from the dispatch consoles than when processed through the voting system and repeaters.



That's it so far. I'll try to get more listening and logging done.





Baldwin County 700 Mhz

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire