mercredi 31 décembre 2014

Coupling 2 different coverage antennas to one scanner

I am wanting to combine 2 antennas, one is a wideband multifrequency antenna (more suited to VHF/UHF) and the other one (that I just got) is tuned for 800-900 Mhz, best suited for local trunked public safety systems. This is a mobile application by the way. I do not want to have to run two scanners. I just replaced my 996XT with the 536HP in my vehicle, and want to pull in the trunked systems better than before and still have wide band coverage. I have in the past had a combiner that combined an antenna for shortwave with one for VHF/UHF for a different application but that device obviously doesn't do what I need to do here.



Any ideas/suggestions?



Thanks.





Coupling 2 different coverage antennas to one scanner

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire