lundi 25 août 2014

Greetings, and Appropriate Forum Inquiry.

Hello there. :)



I'm completely new here, completely unfamiliar with the nomenclature, science, and technology of this area of interest, and completely unsure where to post a rather odd series of inquiries I have that I have some hope some aspect of the evidently informed and helpful membership of this community might be able to elucidate for me.



I am not a radio hobbyist. I don't even own a radio. However for many years - until recently - myself and a friend have heard some extremely bizarre things over our phones (several different phones, at several different residences,) of a surreal and repetitive nature. While looking into what this may have been, I discovered that what we heard might bear some similarity to certain numbers stations. This was no mere random interference and was extremely repetitive and cogent, if strange. (Even spooky.)



I would like to go into more detail and inquire about this phenomenon, but am unsure as to what forum I should post such questions in. If anyone could direct me to the appropriate forum, I would be most grateful. Keep in mind when considering which forum to suggest, that this was heard over cordless telephones (sometimes cellular, sometimes land lines,) not radios. However I hope the expertise and knowledge base of this community might provide some leads as to what exactly was heard and why. I already have some guesses, but no facts.



I know it's a bit odd. But it is something which has plagued us for quite some time. Thank-you.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire