samedi 30 août 2014

Xtl 1500/2500 soft. Issues

OK! After moving on from XTS 2500s......Ive now been tasked with moving to XTL 1500/2500. Mainly 1500/2500s...... after powering up, and having proper driver, etc..... the cps is installed, I hit read, and it acts as if it loads, and at the last second, freezes my computer up. It did this on two, (2), different computers, and the third time, it pops an error up that says, "CPS Not reconized, please contact motorola soultions for more, and or present license//software permit." It also dims the screen and pops up WRONG CH. Im using R.12 as that was what was given to me, and I belive it is the most current?



I was told by a friend of a friend, that it is not, NON-North American Software....just possibly a CPS Error.



Im simply asking for help, not looking for bashing from anyone, becuase this particluar software was left, and made its way down the line.



If anyone wants to go direct, PM or email me, for more info,





Thanks All!!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire