dimanche 31 août 2014

BCDx36HP Over Limit?

I'm on a quick trip to the Kittery, ME area and using the 536 in my truck. I have a FL set up for Maine and was listening especially to see if my programming for the new statewide trunking system was good. I got out of the truck and when I returned and restarted the scanner I got an "over limit" message and then the screen went blank. I had to unplug the power to get the scanner to restart. I tested all of the other FLs and all worked fine.



Has anyone had a simar experience? Does anyone know what this message means and how to fix it?



A bit more detail. After restarting witb a different start up configuration I went in to the menu system to see if I could edit the system s in that FL. The system wouldn't load and I got the following error message,



FILE SIZE IS TOO LARGE (UP TO 1M BYTE)



I'm not really sure what the problem is since I have larger systems programmed in other FLs that run fine. FWIW, I was running in ID Search mode.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire