samedi 30 août 2014

SDFR "Simulcast" Talkgroup

The past 4 or so times I have travelled to San Diego (I live in LA), I have chosen to monitor the San Diego Fire's dispatch simulcast talkgroup as opposed to 7B. For those that are not familiar with this simulcast talkgroup, it is the exact same thing as 7B but provides a 4 digit DTMF code, translating to the station being toned out. (Kinda giving a sense of where the call is, if you can mentally decode DTMF). I am here today and I am not receiving any comms on this channel. Since I am only visiting for the day, I am unable to monitor the talkgroup after tonight. But I am interested to know, has this talkgroup become deprecated or changed? Is it off the air temporarily or has a new system come into play?





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire