vendredi 29 août 2014

SDR# rename multiple devices?

Does anyone know if its possible in sdrsharp to rename devices? During the driver install I hit edit and gave each one a different name. In win7 I can see the name change under device manager. In sdr# all I get to choose from is "Generic RTL2832U OEM" which lists 2 devices. Is there an inf or something that I can tweak?



I'm pretty new to all of this, I'm pretty blown away by these little dongles....... I made a off center dipole and it works pretty good. I read some posts by 'rbm' and bought some parts to setup a preamp - la-520. It doesn't like the off center dipole. I made another dipole, I think that one was 18in with no 'matching transformer' and it works pretty nice but I'm never satisfied......I think I found a pretty good deal on a new 'RSH' discone for 29 shipped on amazon. I'm curious how that plays out with the amp. These dongles rock!



TIA




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire