dimanche 31 août 2014

AstroP25 / Xtl-2500 Multiple scan lists

Good day,



I am programming my XTL-2500 and need some guidance with scan lists. As in a separate list for each zone.



Some pertinent information.



The radio was tested/tuned by a /\/\ technician and I have a good base code plug & copies to work with.

I have a valid copy of RVN4186AX



I have several conventional zones/modes programmed, & a separate scan list for each zone. The problem is, no matter which zone I go to it defaults to the first zone's scan list. The other lists are completely ignored.



All the conventional zones/modes have been programmed in personality 1.



In doing some looking, I found if I need to add P25 modes, a p25 personality needs to be added. Do I need to add a new personality for each zone (and add those modes to it) to get the scan list for that zone to actually work?



Thank you in advance.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire