dimanche 31 août 2014

Ideas for HP-1 install in 2014 Jeep Patriot

Long story short, my '09 Tucson was totaled a few weeks ago. One of the vehicles I am heavily considering as a replacement (along with another Tucson or the Subaru XV Crosstrek) is the '14 Jeep Patriot. I would like to mount my HP-1 very similarly to how I had it in my Tucson.



http://ift.tt/1qYrjss



I did a search of RR and only found a few Patriot installs. One of the only installs with an HP-1 was using the cup holder mount, which I would like to stay away from if possible. Besides sacrificing a cupholder, I would like to use the mount I already have. I am the only driver of the vehicle but my wife does occasionally ride with me, so it needs to be out of her way. I am considering the passenger side of the shifter console, but will need to check with one of their mechanics when purchasing that there is clearance for the 1/2 inch screws without hitting anything critical. I would probably even ask if the mechanic can pop the panel to show me. I'd rather not break any clips on a brand new vehicle. Deciding on an antenna location will be an entirely separate matter. I had a Hustler MOR-B on Comet lip mount on the rear hatch of my Tucson and would likely re-use that if feasible.





Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire