samedi 30 août 2014

BC125 AT Scanner Help

Hey guys, first post following the purchase of my first scanner! Need some help figuring this out.



I downloaded the software on my computer and programmed my scanner as such:

Bank1: police (all)/fire/ems dispatch

Bank 2: Fire dispatch, fire 2,3,4,5

Bank 3: Sheriff disp, Sheriff Car-to-car, police dispatch, University police Dispatch

Bank 4: University Police Dispatch



For starters, when I hit scan, does it go through all 4 programmed banks (there are a few repeated fz, is this a problem?)? It seems to usually just skip between two. Also, when I turn the selector knob or press buttons, the numbers on the bottom of the screen representing the banks will start flashing or go away for a specific bank. Is this significant?



Also, how to I set it to one bank, so it stays and scans the frequencies just in that bank?



After accomplishing that, is there any way to program a tone for a channel with one frequency that will sound whenever there is traffic.



Thanks in advance




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire