dimanche 31 août 2014

TK-3200 programming

I have two Protalk radios that I want to set up with a repeater. One is a 15-channel TK-3200L and the other is a 2-channel TK-3200.



The TK-3200L programmed just fine and I was able to enter the repeater split. For some reason the TK-3200(the 2-channel one) won't allow me to do the same thing. I can only select my TX and RX frequencies from a drop-down menu and I can't have the TX frequency be different from the RX frequency.



I've tried programming it as a different model (LMR instead of Protalk) but I got an error message saying something about incorrect model type with no way to override and program anyway.



I also noticed that the 15-channel TK-3200L, when read, comes up as an LMR radio instead of a Protalk radio(which is what it is), so there must be some way of forcing the software to program the Protalk radio as an LMR radio, but I'm just not finding it.



I'm using KPG-88D.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire