dimanche 31 août 2014

Need help programming Uniden BCD996XT

I use freeSCANN to program my Uniden bcd996xt. My primary goal is to listen to MCSO in Queen Creek. They are dispatched through the east talk group. (MCSO - East). I am located in Pinal County boarding the Maricopa County line. Whenever I pull up the Maricopa County System I get over 15 Sites and Groups. All I wanna do is download the right site that goes with Sheriff - East County? I'm kinda new to all of this stuff. Ive put all of them on my scanner and MCSO - East comes up within different Sites/Groups, which is really confusing. Your help would be really appreciated. Also, how do you have it showing when the dispatcher is speaking? I've seen it on a few video's. Thanks in advance!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire