samedi 28 mars 2015

Pro-668: Need help fixing a pairing/driver issue for the Pro 668

Recently I purchased a RadioShack Pro 668 digital scanner. Not until yesterday did I ever decide to use the RadioShack software to upload current RR talk groups/frequencies. I have only used the SD Micro card pre-downloaded info to scan.



My problem occurred immediately when trying to pair the scanner to the computer. A icon at the lower right hand side popped up saying that the device is not recognized. So now I cannot upload any new frequencies into the scanner due to this error. The USB driver update says that there is no drivers uploaded to the device; hence why it cannot recognize it as a product. RadioShack also does not have the drivers to download via online so im screwed with that.



Can someone please help me? I've contacted RadioShack's Live Support and they referred me to here. They did make mention that it MAY work if I go ahead and purchase a external SD micro card reader cause it will be bypassing the scanner all together which is not needed in the process of uploading frequencies and changing characteristics on the scanner.





Pro-668: Need help fixing a pairing/driver issue for the Pro 668

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire