lundi 30 mars 2015

BCD536HP Transfer Data from SD card to another SD card

I need to ask help on this, I just bought a BCD536HP and it came with a 4 gb card that works great with the radio, but this is where I am having problems. Last year I bought a BCD436HP (Feb 2014) and was able to transfer Data from one card over to another in case the first card that was in the radio become corrupt, I could use the second as a back up and reformat the first one and start all over again.

I noticed now today, I bought a second SD card and when I try to download the Master Data base or even the updates that the BCD536HP needs the SD card that I plug into my PC wont connect or show up on the Sentinel Software that I have been running over last year. Now the major question and maybe Paul can answer this, I hope!!!

What happens when a SD card gets corrupt, you reformat it, and you but it into the scanner, and it becomes a message such as "SD card error process" and the scanner is useless?

Do I need to send in the SD card in or what? Last year I again could double the Data as a back up, but this year no go. Did Uniden write a update that wont let downloads to SD cards that are not in the radio, but are in a slot in the computer? Has anybody else had this problem? I can see the SD card under my computer and can transfer other items to the card, as far as the Sentinel Software, it just doesn't work. Anybody who can help, appreciated it. Thanks!!





BCD536HP Transfer Data from SD card to another SD card

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire