lundi 30 mars 2015

How did you program for MARCS?

Hope this fits in the Ohio forum and not the programming forum.



I was thinking about programing my Pro-651 with every frequency of the MARCS and MARCS-IP system so it will scan closest towers while traveling.

The problem that came up was my RadioShack scanner only has 32 available frequencies per system and the MARCS system has way more frequencies than that.

I could just make multiple systems that cover all of the frequencies and set them to the same scan list, but it seems like there should be a better way.

I know a RR subscription would probably make this easy, but it's not an option.



Does anyone have any tips on how they programed the MARCS system into their scanner?

How does a RR Sub program all the MARCS frequencies in?





How did you program for MARCS?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire