lundi 30 mars 2015

Wouxun KG-UV8D vs. Baofeng UV-82?

I have been watching/looking at these budget radios above.



Question to the all-knowing about these radios...



Is the Wouxun at $120 worth more than the Baofeng at $35 ? That much more???



Is it a better radio by a factor of 4 ?? Build quality 4 times better?



And the most important question...Is the RX 4 times better???because from what I have heard the RX in these radios leaves a LOT to be desired and varies considerably depending on who's opinion you listen to.

The Rx can be terrible and intermod prone to "oh, it's simply wonderful".



A friend bought a Baofeng UV-5r , showed it to me last week. It was deaf, or nearly so, to most of the strong local repeaters. I was not impressed. So I am wondering if the build quality is better on the above/other radios.



"Oh but they are cheaper than a tank of gas for my truck!"



Wondering if I should get one or just fill up my gas tank and stay $$ ahead.



Well, let the comments fly!



Thanks,





Wouxun KG-UV8D vs. Baofeng UV-82?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire