dimanche 29 mars 2015

Scanner Problem Maybe

Hello, I finally got a nice size list of Conventional Frequencies loaded into my Radio Shack Pro651 scanner.

I am using ARC500 software. Thought I would get some of these up and running before I take on a Trunking system. Every thing seems to be doing ok , I just dont hear much out of all the frequencies I have in the scanner. I am using 4 scan list at this time. Scanner is scanning and scan list numbers are staying lit and solid.

All frequencies are assigned to a scan list.

Here is how the rest of the list is set up. Some of these I set and some were set automatically by program, those of which I really dont know what they mean.

Those setting are :

Scan List assigned----All are assigned

SQ Mode----None or P25-----set autmatoically

Led Mode----Solid

Led Color----I set

Alarm-----None

Delay----On

Audio Boost-----On

Delay Time----20

Does this look normal ????

I dont have any thing to compare it to. Could just be my location of the scanner at this time. Just checking.

I also noticed that during the entry of all these frequencies , I could not enter any (SQ Code-PL Tones)

or (SQ Mode---CTCSS or DEC) but when I finished the program put some figures and letters in some of the boxes. I guess the program may have blocked me from putting any info in these boxes.

TNX-----Tracker44





Scanner Problem Maybe

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire