lundi 30 mars 2015

BCD436HP BATTERY ERROR

Major issue with this radio this morning...just started doing this. Late last night I plugged it in to charge, went thru the yes/no, it read 'normal charging' on the readout after plugging it in to AC adapter/surge. Got up this morning and went to switch on the scanner and the readout said 'battery error'...so I unplugged it to turn it on, dead in the water. Replugged it and it went thru the motions, read 'normal charging', but one minute later went to 'battery error'...I switched the batteries around making sure they were seated securely and tried it again. No change. I tried switching outlets on the AC surge protector, no change. I tried plugging directly into USB outlet on the surge protector, no change. Tried plugging USB directly into computer, no change. Took the brand new Duracells out of the radio and put in the backup pair I purchased with the radio. Tried all charging configurations. Got the same error after one minute of 'normal charging' it reverts to 'battery error' and will not charge. I might have a defective radio here. I cannot charge my radio for some reason.



Anybody know a cure for this bug, or do I need to call the doctor??



Thanks,



JD

kf4anc





BCD436HP BATTERY ERROR

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire