dimanche 29 mars 2015

Trunk System Help Needed

Hello, well I have been working for hours entering a Trunk system by hand, and all the Talkgroups with it.

I was getting very close to finishing up when I accidentally clicked on something at the bottom of the page as I was moving the mouse around.

Every thing in the ID Column disappeared . WOW what a bad lick.

Now I looked over at the left menu and by the Talkgroup title and the 200 plus is listed as there or some where.

I clicked on Talkgroup and nothing happened.

But the 215 Talk group is listed there by the word Talkgroup.

How can I may be bring them back ????

That was a lot of work.

I was going to save the Talkgroup when I finished , and that happened.

Please help.

I am using ARC500 Program

TNX----Tracker44





Trunk System Help Needed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire