lundi 30 mars 2015

Clay County North Carolina

I live in Warne, NC (Western North Carolina) in Clay county. I know that the Sheriff and the Fire Departments have gone over to digital. I Purchased a new Radio Shack Pro-668 on eBay. I have fiddled and fiddled with this radio and the only thing that I can hear is the NOAA Weather. I am a ham radio operator (N4OGQ) so I hooked up one of my old mobile 2 meter/70cm antennas on my deck. I have downloaded the VIPER Mobile Trailer System and VIPER Statewide P25 from RR .I am using Radio Shack PC Software 2.2 Build 310, CPU Firmware 2.3, DSP Firmware 1.3, Library Database 408, and Location Database 10. The software shows this all to be the latest version. I can't help but think I am leaving out some important step. I even put signal stalker on for the Public Safety Bands but am not hearing anything. Is there anyone out there who lives in Clay County North Carolina who is successfully receiving the Fire, EMS and Sheriff in this location?





Clay County North Carolina

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire