mardi 31 mars 2015

BCD536HP 536HP weird screen - Part of analyze function?

Somehow I managed to get this on my 536HP.



Now don't ask me what I did because I don't even know how I did it or how to even get out of it as I had to turn the scanner off and back on to get back to regular scanning. This is on the latest firmware also but I really don't remember what I did to even get it to come up.



Just thought it was interesting though to see something on it but no way, that I saw, to see anything that it was doing at the time. Nothing on the display changed or would not respond to pushing any buttons.







Can't wait to see the total package when it comes available as I have messed with the remote software some and was able to use it to see some information on the system I was scanning.





BCD536HP 536HP weird screen - Part of analyze function?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire