mardi 31 mars 2015

Motorola MS250R Problems, Power shutting off

So I got these over a year ago but never really got to try them out until recently. I now have discovered they are crap. The slightest shock will kill the power. Such as lightly tossing them onto a table or on your dash. A simple slap in your hand will make them turn off. Which I'm sure everybody can understand the frustration if EVERY time you try to contact the other radio its turned off without the person knowing.



So I'm hoping you guys can help me troubleshoot the problem since I do not have any of the warranty left, and couldn't find the receipt even if I looked. These are basically brand new. I never got them wet, not even in the rain. I never dropped them in any way that would make you think something Internal would be knocked loose. There isn't a single scratch on the casing big enough for that. Both radios do exactly the same thing. They will do it at any battery level. I'm useing the supplied rechargeable batteries but have no tried it with AAA yet. I've looked over the battery connections and everything seems as it should. Nothing lose and the battery fits in snug.



I haven't gone any deeper then that into the radios. But I have no problem taking these completely apart if somebody wants to tell me to look for something. These are garbage if I cant fix them.





Motorola MS250R Problems, Power shutting off

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire