lundi 30 mars 2015

Breaking News from Scanner Master....

It is 10;30 AM Eastern Time, and I was just informed that the Scanner Master "Office" is closed today due to a FLU Outbreak, and my PSR-800 which arrived exactly 35 days/ 7 weeks ago, at their "Programming Department" is yet to receive their attention. That contradicts an E-mail last week advising that it was being shipped sometime during the business week of March 23rd-27th. I continued to check my debit account to make note whether the reprogramming/return shipping fees had been"posted" for payment to Scanner Master. A wonderful elderly gentleman took my call this AM, and advised me to call back tomorrow, when he assured me that the office would be staffed, flu or no flu.This is coming from someone who is eligible for FREE Flu Vaccinations from Medicare. My previous "Grading System" of a "D", has now been changed to an "F". Is my next course of action to contact the BBB in their area? I hope customer service issues are being tracked by the management of this web site, before accepting future advertising dollars. Respectfully Submitted, COLBRZ 1319.





Breaking News from Scanner Master....

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire