lundi 30 mars 2015

Digital radio use at WDW

Hi everyone,



I know that this topic has been covered in the past, but in a way reposting it I am hoping to gain more insight and give real use of digital radio feedback at Disney World.



I have used Hytera DMR/TDMA portable radios at all the parks. This will be a 4 watt UHF portable radio talking radio to radio. The model numbers were PD362,602, and 682



At MK I had zero coverage issues. I was easily able to talk from mid park to my family member getting off the bus at the entrance of the park with zero problems. Range showed to cover all of the park.



At Epcot, I couldn't transmit from inside the LAND ride to someone outside. Every place else I had perfect coverage.



Studios and AK was perfect coverage



Has anyone use Icom IDAS or Kenwood Nexedge at the parks??



Thank you





Digital radio use at WDW

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire