samedi 28 mars 2015

Icom: New D-Star Capable Radio

I recently purchased an Icom IC-9100 that came with the digital card. After I got all the filters I ordered, I sat down and installed everything and it all appears to be working fine.



The closest VHF D-Star repeater is 150 miles away. There's one op with some type of UHF setup only 60 miles away. So, it looks like if I ever work digital, it will probably be HF.



I found a listing of a digital HF net on the IC-9100 Yahoo group and will try that some time but I am wondering where digital HF ops hang out on the bands. Does anyone know if someone has posted a list of digital HF frequencies? If not, where would they hang around, top, middle or bottom of the band?



I appreciate any hints or tips.





Icom: New D-Star Capable Radio

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire