dimanche 29 mars 2015

Pro-668: New Radio - Help Getting it to Work

I have just purchased a new Radio Shack Pro-688 and I can't get it to receive anything but the National Weather Service. I live in Clay County, North Carolina. I have tried programming in my zip code 28909 and it comes up with a several playlist but nothing works, nada, zip. I know the Sheriff and the FD have switched over to Digital. I am pretty sure they are on Viper and I have gone in and selected the Chunky Gal Site for Clay County. I even installed an outside mobile 2 meter/70cm antenna outside on my deck. This is my first time using a Digital Trunked Scanner and I am frustrated that I can't get anything to work with the exception of the local NOAA radio. I am using PC Software 2.2 Build 310, CPU Firmware 2.3, DSP Firmware 1.3, Library Database 408, and Location Database 10. The software shows this all to be the latest version. I have been a HAM for over 28 years and can't believe I am having so many problems programming a scanner. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions.





Pro-668: New Radio - Help Getting it to Work

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire