samedi 28 mars 2015

Charlottesville-Project 16 to Project 25?

So, I'm kind of confused here and looking for an educated guess. While doing research on various radio system around the commonwealth of va, I've seen that Fairfax and at least Roanoke used to have Project 16 (Motorola Smartnet systems, same thing Charlottesville has) and they went to Project 25 Phase 1 systems. I also know that Albemarle has recently purchased APX6000 and APX6500 radios. I also know that the current Motorola 800 MHz Smartnet system has reach End-of-life Motorola specifications.



So, what I'm wanting to know is logically speaking, would it make sense for Albemarle/Charlottesville/UVA to upgrade to a Project 25 Phase 1 system or Project 25 Phase 2 FDMA/TDMA system? Best educated guess? I know that the government doesn't always make the best decisions, but we won't go there :cool:





Charlottesville-Project 16 to Project 25?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire