samedi 28 mars 2015

BCD436HP on Charlottesville 800 sys

Does anyone else have the BCD436HP in the Charlottesville area and is monitoring the 800 system?



I'm having heck of a time with choppy audio on all talkgroups. I have the squelch set to '2'; Regardless of whether I'm using the stock uniden antenna or a bnc antenna with the adapter, I still get choppy audio. Sounds like "ee, ott, oot, oop" at various times during the transmission.



For what it's worth, I can get the Virginia STARS P25 Phase 1 system no problem great audio.



I have heard and it's confirmed that the GRE PSR-500 that is listening to the same systems has much better receiver sensitivity and audio than the BCD436HP. I'm just trying to get the 436HP to work well! Too much to ask?! Thanks as always for any help.





BCD436HP on Charlottesville 800 sys

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire