mercredi 11 février 2015

Unknown TGID assistance

Yesterday I monitored an unknown ARMER Talk Group. Hopefully some of you can shed some light on this for me.



I was monitoring at home with the HP-1 and the following info displayed.



Site: Oshawa - Backus

Department: Unknown

TGID: i770236 SRC

I500140 DST



The conversation was pretty casual and seemed to be between two LEOs, possibly MSP. Radio protocol seemed non-existent. The discussion revolved around using a ticket writer program with a printer. I have a recording if that would be helpful.



Why did two TGIDs appear?

What is SRC and DST?

The TGIDs were 6 digits and seemed unrelated to other departments.



On another occasion I monitored similar chit chat on the same site. I was mobile, so I didn't take notes and wasn't recording. The TGIDs were i600099 SRC and i830009 DST.



Thanks all!





Unknown TGID assistance

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire