mercredi 11 février 2015

Midland 75-822 only outputs 2 watts max

Hi all, I've verified that my Midland 75-822 only outputs approx 2 watts max with 3x different "watt" meters. I connected to a General Dynamics R2670B, a BIRD Wattmeter, and my personal SWR/Watt Meter. On the 2670B it was coming in as approx 1.94W max. This is even with a 12Vdc source? Is the radio not supposed to be at least 4W max output per CB specs??? Can I legally "correct" this as well and how is it done as far as where is the VR potentiometer located on the inside? I want to at least have it so that I can get the legal max wattage output per CB FCC rules. More of a question on the rules than anything, but also, want to have max output/range (i.e. again, legally) from the unit. My Cobra Ultra III in my truck is outputting like I would expect, but the HT is not. Thank you and hope to hear from someone soon.





Midland 75-822 only outputs 2 watts max

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire