samedi 28 février 2015

HackRF One And DSD+ Decoding

Hi I now own a HackRF One I'm using DSD+ for decoding but when I use the HackRF the decoding comes back garbled. Now if I switch over and use a NooElec dongle the decoding comes in very clear same Freq it just seems that the little dongle is stronger than he HackRF One. Is there somthing I'm missing and ys filter audio is unchecked I can be decoding 460.500 p25 with the little dongle all is well now if I just stop SDR# and switch it to the HackRF (from the drop down box) it's garbled. Any help would be great you can pm me so I don't tie up this thread. I did check the data base for a answer before I did this post so if I missed it I am not trying to cross questioning. P.S. I do pick up planes on AM and non-decoding freq also my ham-it-up wor ith the HackRF just the decoding noise is my issue thanks for any help in advance newbie here. O I'm running windows 8.1 if that helps at all.





HackRF One And DSD+ Decoding

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire