vendredi 27 février 2015

Giving the Tecsun PL-880 a whirl...

Receiving a PL-880 tomorrow and will give it a test run. I'll compare it to my 7600GR which is a pretty darn good radio. I almost went with the ATS-909X but given my history with that model and the lack of fine tuning (on the display) it wasn't a hard decision. (The lower price of the PL-880 doesn't hurt either!)



If this unit works out well then it may stay with me at work.



Aside from those cheap roll-up antennas has anyone found a better option for taking the unit on the go? I'm looking for antennas that have been specifically tried with PL-880 -- not other radios.



I'll rely upon the stock whip for the most part but would like to find another option.





Thanks

-Nick





Giving the Tecsun PL-880 a whirl...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire