jeudi 26 février 2015

Pro96 Will Not Track the New Hamilton County P25 System

I had sold a Pro96 to a co-worker a few years back and now I am trying to reprogram it to pick up the newer radio systems. It picks up SAFE-T just fine. However, it absolutely WILL NOT pick up P25 (9600 baud) systems. All I get is dead silence. It won't track Hamilton County nor will it track IDPS system 1.



I used Win96 to program the Pro96 and all the correct CCs and TGs are loaded into it as far as I can tell. I know the Pro96 is supposed to be able to track P25 systems but it is not happening here. I imported the TGs and CCs from Radio Reference. The trunking tables chosen during the import were "normal."



I have no idea what is wrong. Has anyone else tried using the Pro96 to monitor this system? It has DSP version 1.3 which is the latest AFAIK .



Could there be a hardware issue with an old scanner like this. My PSR-500 is tracking the new Hamilton County system just fine.



GTO_04





Pro96 Will Not Track the New Hamilton County P25 System

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire