samedi 28 février 2015

Channel 6

Evening all,



I'm sure this has been discussed before but I'm not finding any reference to it. Part of my listening post includes one scanner that covers all the CB frequencies and I started hearing a lot of traffic on channel 6. I also have a CB working so I have left it tuned to 6 for a couple of months as it is the most active one I've found. It sounds like a lot of the same people pretty much live there and I can't determine where they are based. Is it a particular region or a group nationwide using a bunch power? My antenna needs upgrading and doesn't let me get out very far but I'm not able to contact anyone I've heard at all. Just curious what the story is on channel 6? Thanks.



Otis





Channel 6

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire