samedi 28 février 2015

536HP/RH/VLC/WinBooks

Brought home a WinBook (from my wife) TW100, a 10 inch tablet, with 32Gb, and a full size USB 2 port. While waiting for the iOS app, decided I will try and load RH/VLC and give WiFi a try. No problem. Works fine, can control scanner to extent RH will now allow, and the analyze features that are available work fine.

Well everybody, you can buy a 7 inch WinBook TW700 with a USB port for about 75 to 80 dollars. Have them at Micro Center stores and on Amazon. So I have one coming. I assume it will also work fine. Will let everyone know.

If this is the case, then with one of the lower priced WinBooks , who needs the iOS or Android App for the moment. I assume the apps set up by Uniden for iOS and Android will be more complete than we have now, but these inexpensive WinBooks seem to work. Will continue to experiment, including with port forwarding, to see how it works outside my own network.



Steve AA6IO





536HP/RH/VLC/WinBooks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire