samedi 28 février 2015

Pro-651: Radio Shack Pro-651 Question

Hello, I am fairly new to the scanner hobby. And I am really new to this Radio Shack Pro-651.

Have been sort of feeling my way along with this scanner. I started off by manually entering some Conventional frequencies , and that seemed to go well. Every thing went in one scan list. At this time all my entries have been done by hand. Maybe a programming cable and program will come later.



When looking at entering a Trunk system under Jefferson County Alabama under (System Type) it says (Motorola Type 2 Smart Zone) I dont see that listed in the scanner under (System Type) . Which system would take care of that type ???? Surly one of them would cover it.

TNX----Tracker44





Pro-651: Radio Shack Pro-651 Question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire