jeudi 26 février 2015

ProVoice with a psr-800 and dsd+

Hey folks: I've been scanning for years, but I'm relatively new to this dsd+ stuff.

I recently purchased a psr-800, love the radio...But I have yet to get anywhere with decoding the unenc ProVoice stuff on my local edacs system.

I have tried putting in all the freques in lcn order as I would when adding a new system, then adding the talkgroups I know are provoice but not encrypted...Nothing besides a bunch of random analog sounds like it's scanning all the freques and just landing on any analog . Then I just tried adding the active control-channel along with said tg's...still nothing. All I get is the cc noise...But no voice comms.

I do have the headphone selected under audio out in the software and the volume set to 100...I'm using a good quality audio cable to go from the radio in to my sound card.

I should also note: I'm partially blind so rely on screen-reading software for the computer...Any pictures/diagrams online are useless to me.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

-Johnny





ProVoice with a psr-800 and dsd+

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire