jeudi 26 février 2015

My Living Room Radio Corner

I'd normally post over in the shack photos section but since I was monitoring in NC I wanted to share my modest collection of portables................



- EF Johnson 5100 P25 VHF w/FPP - Loaded with programming for most things

across the State of NC



- Motorola XTS5000R 7/800 - On the Rowan County/Salisbury City P25 System

and belongs to the City of Salisbury and is issued

to me by the agency I'm with



- Motorola MTS2000 800 (Qty.2) - For conventional monitoring on 8CALL90



- Kenwood TK390 UHF - Monitoring various UHF systems across the state as well

as the N4UH amateur repeater in China Grove which is a

very popular machine around here.



- Motorola Minitor 5 VHF 2 Ch - Monitoring Rowan County Fire Dispatch (154.2500)

and Cabarrus County Fire Disp (154.3400). This is

mainly used to monitor Rowan Fire Disp for our

severe weather warning paging system.



- Uniden BCD396XT - Use it to monitor the Rowan/Salisbury P25 system

everyday, as well as VIPER. I've got every P25

system across the state.





It's a modest set up but gets the job done. I've got several mobiles in my POV now but I find myself grabbing my portable more times than not instead of a mic for one of my mobiles. They've kinda turned into over glorified scanners. Let me know what you guys think :D



*** Again, I posted this here since I'm using it to monitor here in NC. If I shouldn't have I'll take the pop on my hand an learn a lesson ***








My Living Room Radio Corner

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire