jeudi 12 février 2015

Motorola CP200 accessory jack question.

I have a few CP200 with the dust cover to the accessory jack ripped out. I was planning on replacing the a new rubber cover but doing so requires me to disassemble the radio which I am not planning on doing.

I have a few options here:

1. Use the radios without the dust cover. Will dust or sand get inside the accessory ports and screw up the radio?

2. Plug in a speaker mic in the radios. The "plug" will cover the accessory ports. I'm well aware that the accessory jacks on these radios are poor quality, so if I were to use a speaker mic, would you guys recommend it? Any precautions I should follow?

3. Put tape over the jack and hope the best out of it.



Which one would you guys recommend?



Thanks.





Motorola CP200 accessory jack question.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire