jeudi 12 février 2015

How to get super clean 3.5mm line in audio

I am having issues with static, hiss, buzz etc, on my line and mic inputs from my scanners and other sources to my PC. I bought a USB adapter with a mic in jack, but it has the same poor noise issues. I have played around with volume out levels on the devices, headphone and speaker outputs, Windows audio device levels and such, but cannot clean this up enough for my streaming. It's not overpowering, more like the noises you would get if you pulled a dirty old cassette tape out of a box from 1984 and played it on an old cruddy Walkman.



Would there be a PC audio card that would solve this problem, or external high quality device, maybe a small mixer device? Strangely enough, the noises seem most prevalent when the scanner audio/chatter ceases, like in the dead periods. No AGC or other options enabled in Windows, just a noisy input. It's very irritating, and I would like to solve it.



Thanks!



Paul





How to get super clean 3.5mm line in audio

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire