dimanche 14 décembre 2014

unable to receive transmission.

I am a new user so I'm not sure what to do. I work at a warehouse complex moving trailers around. the warehouse uses a ICOM hand held radio to communicate with me. My truck has a Motorola 2 way radio installed in it. when I am out of the truck I need to be able to hear them. the cost of a ICOM handheld radio is very expensive. so I purchased a BAOFENG UV-5R radio. I used my radio shack desktop scanner to find the frequency of the channel that is transmitting on the ICOM radio,and programmed it into the UV-5R. I can receive from the ICOM radio and the UV-5R on the radio shack scanner using the same frequency. but can't receive the ICOM transmission on the UV-5R radio. there are lots of settings on the UV-5R, and me being a beginner I'm not sure what to do. any help will be appreciated.





unable to receive transmission.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire