samedi 13 décembre 2014

MPSCS Towers to Location

I hope this is the right place for this.

RR data base does list the MPSCS towers, along with the counties that use those towers.

When trying to create a HP-1 favorites list for just my surrounding counties, when you add the wanted county to your favorites list, it brings over the entire tower site list, even though you only need one or two towers.

The HP-1 will scan ALL the tower sites even though you only have one talk group (county) loaded.

It would be nice ( not sure if it possible) to break it up by county, so when one wants a single county, just those towers and the talk groups for that particular county comes across.

Yes the information is there, and it is accurate, it just needs to be broken down by county and not lumped into one big "STATE WIDE" system as it is now. Took me a few months playing with it to get just the ones I wanted. I had suggested this to RR some time ago and was very quickly rejected.

It makes it very confusing for new scanner folks, and to me makes no sense.





MPSCS Towers to Location

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire