samedi 13 décembre 2014

BC125AT Problem utilizing all banks BC125AT

Hello forum;

I have spent the past several hours searching for this topic so as not to duplicate any previous posts, and I think I am safe to post this question now. I have had this BC125AT for 8 months or so now, and am just getting around to playing with it. I have installed the latest firmware, and have the programming down. Here is my problem; when I scan the display always reads bank 1. Every video I have seen shows the unit scanning all the banks, n'est pas? Ideally I would like the unit to scan bank 1, which I have programmed, and then the other banks as well with their factory "service" bands . Is this not possible?

Any help is appreciated! (Great looking forum by the way!)

73 de ke7rzr

Mark





BC125AT Problem utilizing all banks BC125AT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire