lundi 29 décembre 2014

Monitoring The Maricopa Police Department

My name is John and I live in Maricopa, Arizona. I used to be able to monitor the Maricopa Police Department (M.P.D.) on my Home Patrol I scanner, but after a power outage, I have been unable to receive the department. Has some setting on the scanner possibly changed as a result of the power outage precluding me from receiving the department, or coincidently, is the department no longer being dispatched by the Buckeye Police Department and relocated to another system? I am VERY frustrated at not being able to listen to my home police agency and would be most appreciative of any help or assistance someone might provide. Thank you in advance!



John N7LQR





Monitoring The Maricopa Police Department

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire