lundi 29 décembre 2014

COIRS - Basic Programming Question

Hello. Just dusted off my old BC296D handheld. Successfully updated my firmware to support rebanding. Just programmed Bank 4 to scan in/around where I live in Dublin, Ohio. I'd like to monitor Dublin Police, Worthington Police, Hilliard Police, and various related fire ids within COIRS Delaware and Franklin counties.



So far, I have programmed into Bank 4 only the Franklin County frequencies (both primary, alternative, and all the other frequencies within Franklin County. I've successfully heard from examples of what I mentioned in the prior paragraph.



Question - can I (and should I) also program in all the Delaware county frequencies? Or would it be best to program those into another bank? I just don't want to miss anything as I program in more ids. I'm obviously confused as the system is divided into two counties.



Finally, I set up my Bank 4 as "Motorola Type 2 Custom" using the rebanding table settings documented for my BC296D. This would be the correct, right?



Thanks very much.



Chuck in Dublin, Ohio





COIRS - Basic Programming Question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire